Experts have stated last year that in 2015 the mobile search will reach the top. They stated that in 2015 the Smartphones, tablets and all the other mobile devices will easily surpass the traditional search activity done on desktop or laptop.
With increase in prominence, availability and usage of Smartphones at quite a high level indicates that mobile search will grow more in 2015. We have almost completed the first quarter of 2015 and the trends show that the statements made by experts last year are quite true.
In a recently held press conference, Google stated that digital retailing is on huge rise. This is happening majorly because more and more people are getting access of Smartphone. Accessing web through mobile has never been on such a high in history. Google reported that last year in the month of December, mobile search in Australia accounted for more than 50% of total Google search traffic.
With more people using their Smartphone to search for multiple things, it has become quite important to take advantage of the growing opportunities to target possible clients. Just like desktop, mobile search also takes various points into consideration such as:
- Screens or displays are smaller, therefore search results are different.
- Website may not offer same search engine trans-coding on mobile.
- Screen/displays are smaller.
- Mobiles have totally different search behaviour/intents than a desktop.
- Different types of bots (for example, GoogleBot-Mobile)
There is a high chance that in near future mobile search would be generating more visitors to websites. This is bound to happen with mobiles becoming more hi-tech and sophisticated. With the increase usage of Smartphone, mobile search for services and goods would become first choice for the majority of people in the future.
If you are attracted to the idea of promoting your website through mobile search, then it is important to ensure that it fits properly on smaller screens. The layout should be aesthetically pleasing and information must be conveyed properly to the visitors. An easy to navigate website would encourage the user to go for your services and products.
At Online Consulting, our expert team would provide full assistance in creating a SEO Australia campaign for your website. We have vast experience in SEO services and in creating campaigns targeted at portable device users. Online Consulting will make your website visible on the first page of search engine results for Smartphone and tablet users. Our team can deliver amazing results for your campaign by continuous monitoring operation of digital marketing Sydney.
Here are some excellent tips that can help you to get more blog readers on your website:
- Post High Quality Content More Often
The best way to encourage viewers to return to your website is by posting high quality content regularly. Original content is considered crucial as it has stuff that viewers may not find anywhere else. Ensure that the readers find the content to be useful, worthwhile and a bit of funny also.
- The posts should be shareable
There is a high chance that your readers will share the content if they found it easy to share. To get more share keep the content short and readable, use eye-catching titles and you can also include video or an infographic. Your readers may feel more connected if you include high quality images. Right now, shareable content is highly valued on the internet right now.
Every writer has a different style of writing guest bloggers will bring a fresh and new content having a different perspective. This way you will not only get content on your blog, but the guest bloggers may bring in their audience and you will get new readers.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
You should understand the fact that SEO is neither difficult nor time consuming. You can give a little bit of time to add details that can provide benefits for a longer period of time. It will work wonders for your website, if you end up on the first page of Google. Write something that works and see how the page views are getting impacted. This can be done by using different types of tactics and methods.
Social media websites are one of the best ways to promote the new blogs and content of your own website. Ensure that your friends and followers are aware about the latest developments on your website.
- Participate in the Communities
There are numerous forums and other platforms where different communities of internet thrive exceptionally. You can participate in such communities to promote your own blog. Some of these communities might ask you to sign up with them. Sign up with such forums, but avoid the ones that ask for money. Communities can prove to be a reasonable platform to bring in more readers to your blog.
Online Consulting is a digital marketing Sydney based Company that can help you to get on the first page of search engines. Hire us, if you are looking for SEO services that deliver excellent results.
Facebook has become quite a vital part of the marketing effort of any business. An amazing fact is that almost half of the audience gives more importance to a brand’s Facebook page, even more than its main business website. Expectations of the majority of consumers are that a company should have a Facebook page for its products and services.
So what are the ways to get the most out from the Facebook page of your business? Here are some tips that can prove helpful.
- Status updates: This you need to do on a daily basis. Try your level best to keep the page fresh, current and up to date.
- Facebook Ads for More Traffic: Facebook Ads are an excellent way to drive in more traffic for your business website. Facebook visitors simply love to check out clickable images shown on their news feed page. These are optimised and drive Facebook users directly to your business website with special offers, exclusive content or product sales.
- Check your messages and notifications: Messages should be checked daily and should be properly answered for the queries, if any. Also keep a close eye on the notifications you get on the page. Quickly respond if anyone mentions your products and services. One of the best ways to make a good public impression is by acknowledging the people who talk about your website.
- Share, like and comment on the posts: This is an excellent way to build a good rapport and to begin conversations with your possible clients. Your online business will surely improve when people start talking about your products and services.
- Article posting: Ensure that you write an article or a blog related to your products and services and share it on your Facebook page. This will tell your targeted audience that you are an expert in the field.
- Adding photos and videos: To engage more audience on your page, you can make videos or photos that can describe what your online business website is all about.
These are a few tips that can help your Facebook page to grow. But do you have a high quality website for your products and business? What if the links you provide on the Facebook page of your website, open up into a low quality website? If this is the case, then your audience will be easily turned off.
Online Consulting can help you with all your issues related to web design, web development Sydney, and digital marketing Sydney in Australia.
With the high increase in the usage of Internet a huge consumer medium has opened up. You can identify the consumers of your products & services and then target them with help of quality content. You should find SEO services that can ensure that your quality content reaches your targeted consumers. SEO services will help the website to get more conversions, boosting your business.
People often love to read articles and blogs that offer some useful tips on their preferred choice of subject or issue.They may spend hours on reading content usually starting with ‘how to’ or ones that provide useful information.
With more competition growing each day, it has become quite important to stand out from the crowd and ensure that your website results in profit. We can help you to achieve better conversions on your site.
People are often told that layout is important for any website which is true. But what is equally important is some quality content that attracts people.Google has always focused on quality content, so you cannot really ignore the need of authentic and quality content. This should be done to rank well on search engines and to convert visitors into customers.You may have an idea about website content, but still consider these points:
- Always prefer to write attention seeking headlines and a captivating copy.
- You may have hardly visited any site that has a ‘Welcome to’ sign posted on the home page, so try to avoid such lines.You hardly get any time to grab the attention of the visitor, so do not waste time in using unimportant lines. Instead try to provide a relevant and well written copy on its pages.
- The headline is another vital thing as it can attract visitors to read more about the services and products offered by you, or it may just simply repel them if they find it to be unattractive.
- After you succeed in grabbing the attention of the site visitors, your next job is to keep them engaged in reading your page content/copy.Try to apply all the basic guidelines in writing the content; write by keeping in mind your target audience, message should be kept simple and highly focused, ensure that your use relevant keywords which ultimately open new conversion paths.
Our team can build an amazing website and then help you to promote it on search engines. If you are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Sydney, then Online Consulting can offer all solutions related to SEO services & web development.
There is a need to spend money on advertising online because in today’s world the market is filled with thousand of websites providing services and products similar to your website. This is why paid promotional techniques have surely become an integral part to make any marketing strategy a success. Following are few areas and types of advertising where you should invest to promote your website:
Google makes billions of dollars consistently from the combo of Adwords-Adsense. It is one the most effective way to produce traffic for your site. It is based on a bidding system and your ads get published with search results whenever a user searches for something. We offer services of Internet Marketing Consultant who can assist you in creating online display ads in Sydney.
When you consider the Adsense units you would find that the majority of these have a link “Advertise on this site”. This helps Adwords advertisers to generate customized ads which would be published only on few specific websites. These work on the basis of CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) instead of a CPC (cost for every click). These can create a highly targeted traffic, this happens because you would be in full control of where the ad should be displayed.
You can buy some text link ads, if you’re looking forward to enhance search engine rankings of the website. This would ultimately help to leverage organic traffic. These text links not only generate traffic, but also improve the search rankings, especially if you place the links on relevant and authoritative sites. There are a few places where you can purchase text links.
Some of the renowned websites often sell banner ads or sponsorship ads. These are structured on weekly or monthly fees without considering the number of clicks or impressions your sites get. Banner placement can deliver value for money as create visibility and brand awareness, also drives in traffic to the website. The users who see this banner will become curious and may visit the site to check what the buzz is all about.
It is considered to be an excellent way to start a website. These help to bring in more traffic, back-links and RSS subscribers. Hire an Internet Marketing Consultant who can help to understand all the complicated things related to SEO services.
There are few bog networks that are based on traffic exchange principle. You are supposed to create an account for blog and then earn credits by visiting blog’s of other members. Later, these credits are used to make others visit your blog, resulting in increased traffic.
At Online Consulting, our clients often asks us a question that if there is an easier way to optimise their website on search engines without consuming much amount and a long SEO campaign. The answer lies with the company you hire to manage your website. Find out if it can offer high quality services within your budget. We have done research on this topic to find different ways to offer SEO services to people with tight budget.
What’s important here is to note down that SEO should be done by following certain steps to achieve the desired goals. A different approach can be taken for people who have just started their website and want to have an easier and softer SEO in the initial stages. This can be done by targeting the more important or a key page of a website and basic SEO. The following are few points for a soft approach on SEO:
- First figure out and then write at least three real keyword search phrases, keeping in mind that your target audience would use those to find products and services offered by you. Ensure that you do not include the name of your brand or business.
- Write an introduction sentence that includes the main keywords describing the services and products in the right way. At the start of the sentence, place the keywords chosen by you, but ensure that it makes sense on reading. Make this sentence Home page heading of the website.
- Then explain in detail the type of services and products provided by you in at least one or two paragraph. Try to keep it as short as possible because majority of people hardly read long or boring content. You can summarise all the details by writing bullet points, but keep these short as well.
- Ensure that you make it a priority to remove duplicate content from your website. Google regular updates decrease the rank of website having duplicate content. So, remove any content which you have copied from other sources because most of the search engines trace the plagiarism quite easily. So, make your content useful for the readers by optimizing it appropriately.
- Remove all the spammy and extra links from your website as soon as possible. Google’s penguin updates severely effects the ranking of any website which does spamming.
Apart from these few points, we offer a wide variety of SEO services. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get an upper-hand over your competitors.
People who set up their business online can tell that how tough job it is to handle both marketing and logistical operations. The results of taking shortcuts can be extremely dangerous, so avoid taking such risks. You may face the common marketing problems on the Internet also, this is because even the small businesses have to face the high labour and time consuming tasks.
- Outsourcing: People often outsource all their marketing tasks to a SEO firm without taking into account its credibility. Though outsourcing is a good option, what is important is that you hire a renowned SEO company in Sydney, Australia that would treat your business just like its own. Discuss all the operations with them and keep a track on the growth.
- Spamming: Initially it has the potential to help you to grow, but on a long term basis it would surely hamper your online rankings. Google’s algorithm is getting better with each passing day to spot the spam articles. Due to spamming, your rankings would drop and your website would be lost in the search results.
To avoid such negative situations, you can directly contact bloggers or high traffic websites and ask if they can permit your business to feature on their site. Ensure that the articles you write are not generic as these would get less traffic. It is far more beneficial to write unique and original articles.
- Linking: It is not easy to fool users or consumers nowadays by common linking techniques. People have become far more aware and often do not click on random links. The majority of readers would just pass on these links, so it is advisable to build more meaningful interactions with them. This would help to build credibility and a reliable image of products or services offered by you.
- Social Media: Users are smarter than you think, so asking to like or share your content is an instant turn-off. Instead you should encourage the audience to share your content after setting a value and genuine relationship with them.
A significant rise in online marketing bias has been spotted, after the emergence of online marketing in the last 10-15 years. One of the best things to do here is setting up a face to face appointment, especially for professional service businesses.
You can make a decision to become successful by utilizing the above mentioned tips. You can implement effective techniques and overcome in-decision into your online marketing campaigns right now!